We are blessed to be able to rely on the generous contributions and commitments from our corporate sponsors. Our sponsors have allowed us to expand year after year, grow as an organization, and become a registered 501c3 community service agency.
Our sponsors contribute financially, via in-kind donations, by providing services, facilities and resources to help us achieve our goals and meet our mission each year. We are truly grateful for our sponsors, who believe in our cause and help us make the holidays brighter for local kids and their families.
As a 501c3 registered nonprofit community service agency, One Giving Tree can help your business, agency, or service group to meet service and volunteer objectives. Studies show that employee and member engagement in service projects helps build teamwork and strengthen relationships. There are many opportunities to sponsor our cause financially, through services and resources, and volunteerism. Contact us to learn more, and review the list of things you can do below to engage your company or organization in sponsorship with One Giving Tree.
Sponsor One Giving Tree by:
- Making a one-time financial pledge
- Making an Annual sustaining pledge
- Creating an employee giving fund
- Contributing matching funds
- Hosting an event for staff and network
- Creating a team building volunteer day
- Inviting us to speak at an event
- Organizing an ornament drive for OGT
- Providing materials needed by OGT
- Providing equipment, tools, resources
- Attending or co-sponsoring our events
- Providing specialized skills to OGT
- Becoming a mentor or advisor to OGT
- Adding OGT to your PTO approved list
- Adopting a community with OGT
- Creating a cause marketing campaign